Thursday 1 August 2013

Hi

Ditto; I'm not sure whether I should sit back and laugh, or if I should be generally concerned for my well-being. (Or future well-being that is.) But all I can do is sit back and pray that nothing breaks... or explodes. Yes explosions are cool, but with caution taken. Or used excessively in movies or books, yes that's good.

Gah that's a sin, I hate it when you have to leave a roleplay like that. I had to leave a roleplay site a couple of days ago, because one of the moderators was harassing me and they refused to do anything about it. But I'm still checking in on the roleplay I was in on that site, it was quite enjoyable!

Hm, I can't say that I can beat an Elf at Hogwarts (though I think that's flippin' amazing.) I like themes that are modern but with a twist - like someone from our world gets hauled into another world, or the other way around. Or something like some mortals are tasked by some god who's gifted them with supernatural powers. I also like demons and angels, they're always fun.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/rAUtcFKxWg8/viewtopic.php

Tim Curry bridge collapse Fast And Furious 6 Tony Kanaan Hangover 3 earthquake UFC 160

No comments:

Post a Comment